HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHIP?
All our orders are processed within 3 days. If you don't get shipment email after 3 days, then please get in touch and we will try and push it through faster for you.
Delivery times do take a little while and can be up to 35 days in some rare cases. Delays can occur when ordering to South Africa - your local customs can sometimes hold the items for up to 30 days. During this period the tracking does not update, but once customs release it, the tracking will show it is now with your local postal service pending delivery. Most of our orders arrive in less than 2 weeks, but this may not always be the case. We know this is a bit longer than usual, however, there is a reason behind it! We have designed these bikinis and in order to keep our prices as low as possible for you, we get them sent to you from the country they are made in, so things take a little bit longer, but we promise, it is worth the wait!
Please note that you may have to pay customs charges in your country. We cannot accept responsibility for these, unfortunately. The price usually isn't very much at all.
If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order you need to get in touch with us as soon as possible, before your items are shipped. Once your order goes in, it goes straight to dispatch. It is quite rare we are able to cancel after payment clears. We will try our best to cancel your order and refund you straight away, but unfortunately, if your order has left the warehouse, you will need to return it once you get it and we can refund you then.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
- Send us a message via the form below.
WHAT IS THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY?
- Returns: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your product arriving, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You need to send us an email or get in touch with us through the website.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Returns must be sent to the UK.
- If you are returning an item over £60, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- If you live in a country that has import taxes or other customs protocols, you assume responsibility for the item and the incurred costs.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please be aware that you may have to pay customs duty in your local country. Some customs offices can take in excess of 1-2 months to clear orders.